Student Club Activities
Various groups are formed based on the interests and the area of specialization of students. Right perception and thoughtful deeds are the vital focus of the groups and it is achieved by organizing special events, discussions and visiting places.
- Finovators: The students with passion for finance have periodical gathering to discuss business plan, conduct stock wars, interpret financial statements of companies and converse with field experts. Students often explore to their heights in finance to seek various opportunities in finance.
- Populace: This club functions on Human Resource issues. Experts are invited from all corners of the world to become a hub in active discussions in the campus. The topics of discussion run through labor laws, recruitment practices, competency mapping, procedure and performance management practices. The students design HR tools, performance management system and discuss in the club.
- The marketing club: it is a marketing club meet every week to discuss emerging areas and trend such as digital marketing and social entrepreneurship. Through games and workshops, they stimulate market activities such as product launching and branching exercises and design advertisements.
- Oscarz: The members are passionate about drama, dance, mime etc. first and second year students are often encouraged in this club to exhibit their artistic expressions. Great plays are enacted in this forum. Students freely express their talents and abilities.
- Media club: Fourth Estate: creating awareness and influence of mass media is a chief focus of this club. The students are engaged in the activities that help them increase the understanding of mass media. This club also stands as a platform through which members of media club will get an opportunity to interact with the experts. Students will be encouraged to participate in mainstream media by organizing or by joining some socially relevant campaigns initiated by the media.
- Photography club: ‘capture’: photography club provides a suitable platform to the students who prefer to express their creativity, artistic expressions and innovative ideas through photography. The club organizes many events such as photo-walks, field trips, museum and gallery visits etc. to express the extraordinary inner perceptions. Attending lectures and workshops with visiting artists are often additives to their passion. Students periodically organize peer group portfolio reviews and explore the possibilities of exhibitions on and off campus.
- Kerberos: The systems students meet frequently to generate new ideas for developing information system for organizational efficiency and applications for specific need. They attend special workshops and learn tools of business analytics, to obtain hands on experience.