· Graduates of any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum of 50 per cent marks.
· Students awaiting their final semester results can also apply with the V/VII semester results. The final semester and all other pending papers if any must be cleared before 31st July 2023.
· The candidates who have taken any one of the Common Entrance Tests namely XAT*/CAT/CMAT /ATMA/ TANCET/MAT (* - Preference given to students with high XAT Scores)
HOW DO YOU APPLY?
· Have good score in XAT*/CAT/CMAT /ATMA/ TANCET/MAT (* - Preference given to students with high XAT Scores)
· Apply online at www.jim.ac.in
· Once shortlisted based on your scores, you will be invited to appear for a Written Test, Group Discussion, Presentation and Personal Interview
· Remember, JIM looks for passionate, sincere and hardworking candidates, not JUST candidates with high academic scores
PAYMENT MODE: UPI, Net Banking, Debit Card (Only RuPay Card)
Credit Card: RuPay, Master, Visa.
1. The submitted applications will be scrutinized for selection by JIM Admissions Office.
2. The short-listed candidates will receive Call Letters through email for JIM selection process. Initial shortlisting will be done on the basis of the UG marks.
3. Selection process will be conducted in phases, based on candidate’s date of application submission.
4. Shortlisted candidates will go through a selection process that consists of Written Test, Group Discussion, Presentation and Personal Interview.
5. The final selection of the candidate will be based on the composite score obtained by the candidate in JIM Selection Process along with the Common Entrance Test(s) Scores, Percentage in SSLC, HSC and Under Graduation and Work Experience (If any).
6. The list of provisionally selected candidates will be published in www.jim.ac.in
7. The selected students should pay the fees on the stipulated dates.
JIM SELECTION PROCESS INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
1. Statement of Purpose (SoP): The applicants need to bring a hand-written Statement of Purpose (SoP) for joining MBA.
2. JET (JIM Entrance Test): The applicants will appear for a written test. The written test comprises of the following components.
a) Part A – Aptitude: The questions aim to test the numerical ability, logical reasoning and the ability of the students to interpret the given data.
b) Part B – General Awareness: The questions aim to test the awareness level of the students on the contemporary trends.
c) Part C – English: The applicants will be asked to write an essay on a given topic.
3. Group Discussion: After the written test, the applicants will appear for a Group Discussion.
4. Presentation and Personal Interview: After the Group Discussion, every applicant will make a presentation before a panel of two professors on a particular topic which will be given in advance. After the presentation, the applicant will be interviewed personally by the panel.
5. Director’s Interview: All the applicants will meet the Director personally with their parents.
DOCUMENTS TO BE UPLOADED
· Recent passport size photograph
· The entrance test (TANCET/MAT/XAT/CAT/CMAT /ATMA) hall ticket and / score card.
· High School and Higher Secondary Mark statements
· Mark Statements/Consolidated Statement of the UG Degree
· Students awaiting their final semester results must submit the mark statements up to V/VII semester
· Community Certificate
· Work Experience Certificate (If any)
· Attestation Letter from the Parish Priest (For Catholic Applicants Only)
· NRI Candidates must submit a residential permit issued by the Foreigner Regional Registration Office.
DATES TO REMEMBER - IMPORTANT NOTE:
· Online application open: 16-12-2022
· JIM SELECTION PROCESS DATE PHASE I : 30 APRIL 2023
· JIM SELECTION PROCESS DATE PHASE II : 21 MAY 2023
· Last date for applying online: Will be announced shortly
Selection Process: Will be announced shortly
· Publication of provisionally selected candidates: Will be announced shortly
· Payment of fees and admissions: Will be announced shortly
· Approximately 8 Lakhs
· You may pay the fees annually.
· Fees once paid will not be refunded.
For further details, please contact:
St.Joseph’s Institute of Management (JIM)
St.Joseph’s College (Autonomous)
Tiruchirappalli – 620 002
Contact Nos.: +91-431-4226481, +91-8300831283